If you are a man suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), it means that you cannot actively produce a penile erection at will. In fact, even if you are sexually aroused or stimulated, you still will not be able to produce an erection if you have this condition without the assistance of ED medications like generic tadalafil. Generic tadalafil is actually the generic version of the popular ED drug, Cialis. However, due to the cost of branded ED medications, most men with ED prefer to simply use generic ED medications as they basically have the same overall effect as their branded counterpart. The problems you usually find when buying generic meds like tadalafil is where to buy generic tadalafil for sale. Read more…
Most physicians believe that too many Canadians eat too much and exercise too little. There are other health risks faced by women in particular. US gynecologist Jennifer Young put together a list of five female risks that can be avoided . It's been one of the most popular items on the for the last couple of weeks.
Dr Young's Top Five
1) 50% of women with abnormal pap smears don't follow up.
2) Many avoid birth control pills believing they increase the risk of cancer. Dr Young suggests they actually reduce the risk of ovarian cancer by half. She asserts that studies done in the 1980s that linked breast cancer with the pills turned out to be wrong.
3) Quitting antidepressants cold turkey. Young advises lowering the dosage by ¼ a week for four weeks to mitigate the effects of sudden withdrawal.
4) Drinking too much. Women are smaller, have less body water and lower amounts of an enzyme that breaks down alcohol. She asserts that women who get drunk just once a month increase their risk of heart attack by one third.
5) Not taking folic acid regularly until they become pregnant. She recommends taking the vitamin for six months before pregnancy begins.
Posted by David Elkins and others at 1:18 PM